Self Care -Masks

I have been trying to focus more on myself lately. My son is 4 now and I have let my own health, wellness, beauty routine and skincare go by the wayside far too long. Since I am still sore from the accident I can't do my walking DVD or any kind of workout yet so I'm changing gears for now and moving on to skincare. I'm knocking on the door to 40 and probably should have been focusing on my skin more long ago.

Tonight we have a holiday party to attend. I thought I would try out an eye mask and try to do something about my "mom circles" under my eyes.

I dug a Yes to Cucumbers eye mask out of my drawer and decided to give it a try.


The pros: the cucumber smell was lovely and the eye patches felt lovely on my skin.

The cons: it did absolutely nothing for my dark circles and I feel like it almost made them deeper! The above picture is during the mask and the below is 20 minutes after. I wasn't expecting magic, but I wasn't expecting worse!



Anyone else try this out and have better results?? I love the Yes To brand but this one was a disappointment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

It Takes a Village